Our kennel staff is devoted to your pet’s utmost comfort while staying at our facility. With the capacity for over 195 animals, we take pride in our ability to accommodate for every detail while your pet stays with us. Here at Crestview, we want your pet to have a stress-free stay, so we offer the following amenities:
- Climate controlled cages, kennels, and runs
- A walk/play session in our open runs (covered to protect your pet from undesirable weather conditions)
- Medications given while boarding, including insulin injections for diabetic visitors.
- Any medical issues will be immediately attended to by one of our veterinarians.
- A veternarian along with assistiants and kennel workers will be in the building 7 days a week.
Monitored kennel conditions to ensure that your pet’s kennel is always clean.
Any blankets or toys that your pet may enjoy while you are away.
Our extra-large runs are climate controlled and equipped with plenty of padding for your pet’s comfort. Additionally, these runs give your pet plenty of space to stretch and move around.
Our smaller cages are perfect for cats and smaller breeds of dogs. We make every effort possible to ensure that cats are boarded in the same area, away from any noise. Rest assured that being in a quieter place doesn’t mean they get any less love and attention from our kennel staff.
To view our boarding prices and to help expedite your check-in, print our Boarding Policies/Check-in Form by CLICKING HERE.
We offer kennel tours by appointment only. Call our office to schedule yours today!